All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStreet and gallery artist David Choe's hyperkinetic illustration, pop portraits, and raw, graffiti-fueled paintings are featured on 30 different postcards.
- Author BiographyDavid Choe was born in 1976, raised in Los Angeles and is of Korean descent. He is one of the most diverse and prolific artists working today. Choe's art, photos, and writing have been featured in Giant Robot, and Vice Magazine among numerous other publications. His extensive client list includes Marvel Comics, Levi's, IBM, and Nike. Choe's three self-published, comic/journal/novellas: Bruised Fruit, Cursiv AND Slow Jams have received awards and are sold out editions. David Choe's works have been exhibited in galleries internationally. He is also one of the youngest artists ever to have a solo show at MOCA. A trailer of the new documentary 'Dirty Hands: The Art and Life of David Choe', is available on view at www.dirtyhandsmovie.com.
- Author(s)David Choe
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication10/05/2010
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Content NoteFull Colour throughout
- Weight227 g
- Width100 mm
- Height148 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.