All listings for this product
Best selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.89Trending at £2.10
- £1.99Trending at £2.10
- £2.79Trending at £2.94
- £1.85Trending at £3.53
- £13.99Trending at £15.98
- £4.49Trending at £7.99
- £1.89Trending at £3.04
About this product
- DescriptionColouring just got hip, with this the first book from hot new fashion and interiors brand, David David.
- Author BiographyArtist and designer David Saunders graduated from Chelsea College of Art and assisted Tracey Emin, Mat Collishaw and other Young British Artists before launching fashion and interiors label, David David, in 2007. He initially gained attention by wearing his own hand-printed T-shirts to art and fashion industry parties. 'I fell into fashion by accident, really', Saunders recalls. 'It was just a process of who I was living with and what parties I was going to. I started making hand-printed T-shirts for myself and people would be like where did you get that from? ' Inspired by a trip to Paris Fashion Week with friend Isabella Blow, David developed a fashion line that won him a coveted spot in London's Fashion East runway show and NewGen sponsorship from the British Fashion Council. His work has been included in the V&A exhibition, 'British Design from 1948-2012' and has twice been installed on the Stamp Stair at Somerset House during London Fashion Week. The current David David range includes prints, T-shirts, umbrellas, wallpaper, tableware and scarves.
- Author(s)David Saunders
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication11/02/2016
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintConran Octopus Ltd
- Content Note95 artworks
- Weight490 g
- Width222 mm
- Height285 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.