All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Books, Comics, Magazines
Save on Other Books, Comics, Magazines
- £3.82Trending at £5.44
- £4.10Trending at £4.65
- £6.87Trending at £7.14
- £7.44Trending at £7.74
- £8.12Trending at £12.98
- £9.17Trending at £9.54
- £7.32Trending at £7.73
About this product
- DescriptionThe digital revolution has enabled the creation and distribution of music in ways previously unimagined. This title brings together original essays by a select group of industry professionals, who share a wealth of experience, passion, and insight into where popular music has been, where it currently finds itself, and where it's going.
- Author BiographyDavid Flitner is the author of two previous books and has written on music and public affairs for numerous publications, from major newspapers to Billboard. He composes and records with the band Thinline.
- PublisherHal Leonard Corporation
- Date of Publication11/04/2013
- GenrePopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationMilwaukee
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBackbeat Books
- Weight363 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byDavid Flitner
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.