Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.84Trending at £16.99
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.48Trending at £7.19
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionThis book critically interrogates the work of David Harvey, one of the world's most influential geographers, and one of its best known Marxists. * Considers the entire range of Harvey's oeuvre, from the nature of urbanism to environmental issues.
- Author BiographyNoel Castree is a Professor in the School of Environment and Development at Manchester University. His previous publications include Nature: The Adventures of an Idea (2005), Spaces of Work (2004), Social Nature (Blackwell Publishing, 2001) and Remaking Reality (1998). Derek Gregory is a Professor in the Department of Geography at the University of British Columbia. His previous publications include The Colonial Present (Blackwell Publishing, 2004) and Geographical Imaginations (Blackwell Publishing, 1995).
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication16/01/2006
- Series TitleAntipode Book Series
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Note2 illustrations
- Weight646 g
- Width166 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byDerek Gregory,Noel Castree
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.