All listings for this product
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £12.76Trending at £15.30
- £8.61Trending at £9.98
- £4.68Trending at £4.78
- £13.85Trending at £16.12
- £4.45Trending at £6.08
- £10.12Trending at £12.99
- £18.79Trending at £24.97
About this product
- DescriptionDavid Leadbetter, the game's greatest and most successful golf coach, presents a compendium of golf and golf instruction, drawing on a lifetime's experience of playing and teaching the game.
- Author BiographyDavid Leadbetter has coached players of the calibre of Nick Faldo, Greg Norman and Ernie Els. He is a regular contributor to Golf International and Golf Digest magazines, and his four best-selling books have sold over a million copies between them worldwide. There are sixteen David Leadbetter Golfing Academies around the world putting his teaching theories into practice.
- Author(s)David Leadbetter,Richard Simmons
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication02/04/2002
- GenreBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date30/03/2010
- Content Note200 col illus
- Weight960 g
- Width198 mm
- Height271 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.