All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn an ever-changing market, get the advantage of trading for yourself Day trading is undoubtedly the most exciting way to make your own money. Before you begin, you need three things: patience, nerves of steel, and a well-thumbed copy of Day Trading For Dummies.
- Author BiographyAnn C. Logue, MBA, has more than a dozen years of experience working in financial services and has taught business administration at the University of Illinois. She is a finance writer who has written numerous articles on investment and has edited publications on equity trading and risk management.
- Author(s)Ann C. Logue
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication14/02/2014
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight480 g
- Width188 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Most relevant reviews
- dna-darkangel26 Nov, 2016by
Would definitely recommend for beginners well explained, half way through it now
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £6.24Trending at £6.39
- £29.59Trending at £38.26
- £11.20Trending at £13.47
- £38.90Trending at £60.00
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £10.20Trending at £11.99
- £8.76Trending at £9.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.