Day Trips from Washington, DC: Getaway Ideas for the Local Traveler by Beth Kanter (Paperback, 2014)
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRediscover the simple pleasures of a day trip with Day Trips from Washington, D.C. This guide is packed with hundreds of exciting things for locals and vacationers to do, see, and discover all within a 2-hour drive. With full trip-planning information, Day Trips from Washington, D.C. helps makes the most of a brief getaway.
- Author BiographyBeth Kanter is a feature writer who has spent the better part of the last two decades living in Washington, D.C., with her favorite road trip partner (her husband) and their two children. Beth reviews hotels for the Fodor's Washington, DC, series and updated the most recent Michelin Must Sees Washington, D.C. guide. Her work has also appeared in a variety of magazines, newspapers and electronic publications including Wondertime, Parents, American Baby, Shape, vtravelled.com, Fodors.com, the Chicago Tribune and Pages. Beth has an MSJ from Northwestern's Medill School of Journalism. She is the author of Food Lovers' Guide to Washington, DC and Washington, DC Chefs Table.You can visit her online at www.bethkanter.com.
- Author(s)Beth Kanter
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication05/08/2014
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleDay Trips Series
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations, maps
- Weight17 g
- Width155 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.79
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
- £8.49Trending at £8.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.