All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.82
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2014
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitlePeking University Series on Sociology and Anthropology
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Edited byLizhong Xie
- Table Of ContentsA New Perspective in Guiding Ethnic Relations in the Twenty-first Century: De-politicization of Ethnicity in China; Establishing a Socialist harmonious society and Ethnic Relations; The Two Required Principles for Evaluating Ethnic Policies from an Ethnic Perspective; Establishing a Multi-ethnic Harmonious Society and Resolving Ethnic Issues; Evaluation on the Nation Building of India by the United Nations Development Programme; On Afterthoughts of China's Ethnic Issues and Being Practical ; My Views on Depoliticizing Ethnic Issues; Current Crux and Solutions to Current Ethnic Issues in China.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.