All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDe-Signing Design: Cartographies of Theory and Practice throws new light on the terrain between theory and practice in transdisciplinary discourses of design and art. The collection brings together a selection of essays on spatiality, difference, cultural aesthetics, and identity in the expanded field of place-making and being.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Grierson is professor of art and philosophy at RMIT University. Harriet Edquist is professor of architectural history at RMIT University. Helene Frichot is assistant professor of critical studies in architecture at KTH Royal Institute of Technology.
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication15/01/2016
- Series TitleTextures: Philosophy/Literature/Culture
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Note13 black & white illustrations
- Weight531 g
- Width159 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byElizabeth Grierson,Harriet Edquist,Helen Frichot
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.