CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.08Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionExamines where Eurocentrism has come from, how is it reflected in the study of media and communication, what the barriers and solutions to de-centralizing the production of theories are, and what is called for in order to establish Asian communication theories.
- Author BiographyGeorgette Wang is Chair Professor in the Department of Journalism, National Chengchi University, Taiwan.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/12/2010
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Series TitleRoutledge Contemporary Asia Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note9 black & white illustrations, 1 black & white tables, 9 black & white line drawings
- Weight600 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byGeorgette Wang
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.