All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJon Ritter devises a breakthrough set to eradicate Alzheimer's. But when ready for testing, his colleague is killed and he is threatened. He goes to Korea to conduct a clandestine clinical trial, but then his patients are murdered. He becomes the chief suspect and is sought by Interpol, the FBI, zealous fanatics, and an assassin named Fiest.
- Author BiographyBrought up in Seattle, Allen Wyler's parents died early which left him having to wholly support himself through college in a variety of ways - including serving as a drive-in cook and playing drums as a professional musician in various blues and jazz groups. Medicine was his chosen discipline and he went on to have a distinguished career in his speciality, neurosurgery, which he determined on very early in his studies. Serving on the faculties of the University of Washington and the University of Tennessee, he earned an international reputation for pioneering surgical techniques to record brain activity. In 1992, he was recruited by the prestigious 'Swedish Medical Centre' to develop a Neuroscience Institute. Ten years later, he left active practice to become Medical Director for a start-up Med-Tech company, and now chairs the Institutional Review Board of a major medical centre in the Pacific Northwest. In the early 1970's Wyler developed a love of reading thrillers, and later decided to leverage his medical knowledge by writing himself. After the publication of his first two medical thrillers, 'Deadly Errors', and 'Dead Head', in 2005 and 2007 respectively, he retired from full time day to day medicine to devote more time to his writing. He has also served as Vice President of the 'International Thriller Writers' organization for several years. He and his wife, Lily, divide their time between Seattle and the San Juan Islands, and he continues to develop new plots from real-life situations met during his career. His writing has been described as 'right up there with the best' and on another occasion, developing a high-speed plot with a 'startling but all-too-plausible premise'.
- Author(s)Allen Wyler
- PublisherAstor & Blue Editions LLC
- Date of Publication01/01/2013
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2013
- ImprintAstor & Blue Editions LLC
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight498 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.