All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn post-colonial countries such as Guyana, the legacy of colonialism and its influence on policing and society is of crucial significance in developing an explanation for police violence and police-caused homicide. Mars applies a contextual approach.
- Author BiographyJOAN R. MARS is Assistant Professor in the Department of Sociology, Anthropology and Criminal Justice at the University of Michigan, Flint.
- Author(s)Joan R. Mars
- Date of Publication30/08/2002
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleContributions in Comparative Colonial Studies
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 46
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight490 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.86Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.