All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionApplying practical tools to the volatile process of negotiating Prognosticators apply Monte Carlo Analysis (MCA) to determine the likelihood and significance of a complete range of future outcomes; Real Options Analysis (ROA) can then be employed to develop pricing structures, or options, for such outcomes.
- Author BiographyRICHARD RAZGAITIS is a managing director at InteCap, Inc. A recognized leader in the field of licensing and valuation, he has over twenty-five years of experience working with the development, commercialization, and strategic management of technology, seventeen of which have involved the commercialization of intellectual property.
- Author(s)Richard Razgaitis
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication05/09/2003
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight630 g
- Width158 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.90Trending at £13.89
- £34.91Trending at £51.15
- £2.80Trending at £3.85
- £22.90Trending at £27.98
- £10.82Trending at £11.19
- £8.42Trending at £8.59
- £12.47Trending at £13.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.