All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThrough his alcoholism and her mental illness, his career highs (and lows) and her institutional confinement, Scott and Zelda Fitzgerald's devotion to each other endured for more than twenty-two years. This book presents a collection of correspondence between Scott and Zelda Fitzgerald.
- Author BiographyJackson R. Bryer is a professor at the University of Maryland. He has edited the Scott Fitzgerald-Maxwell Perkins correspondence and Selected Letters of Eugene O'Neill. Cathy W. Barks teaches American Literature at the University of Maryland
- Author(s)F. Scott Fitzgerald,Zelda Fitzgerald
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication06/10/2003
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Content NoteIllustrations, facsims., ports.
- Weight349 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byCathy W. Barks,Jackson R. Bryer
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £8.90Trending at £9.44
- £7.26Trending at £8.01
- £6.27Trending at £7.63
- £8.77Trending at £9.17
- £6.42Trending at £6.67
- £4.00Trending at £6.99
- £7.76Trending at £9.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.