Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £9.99Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by theentertainmentstore
- Est. delivery by 23 Jan
- £2.69Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by goldstonebooksuk
- Est. delivery by 25 Jan
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNothing can shield you or prepare you for the brutal reality and crippling pain of a death and its repercussions. This book offers frank advice on coping with various aspects of the grieving process, such as: coping with the initial shock; telling your children; organising the funeral; shopping and cooking; and getting back into dating.
- Author BiographyKate Boydell was widowed in 1998 after nine years of marriage to her beloved husband Charlie, who died of heart failure at the age of 37. Kate has worked in television for the last 22 years and is currently working as a freelance television editor. She has recently appeared on ITV's This Morning, BBC Radio's Five Live and Radio 4's Woman's Hour. Kate is now 40 and lives in Devon with her two daughters. She is the author of the highly popular merrywidow website for young widows: www.merrywidow.me.uk.
- Author(s)Kate Boydell
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication07/04/2005
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight309 g
- Width135 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Most relevant reviews
- and-the-aaardva...18 Sep, 2011by
This book is constantly by my side!
My bible! - amazing book written by an amazing woman - recommended to anyone who, like me, finds themself in this dreadful position.
Best selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £9.99Trending at £10.49
- £8.67Trending at £9.32
- £9.02Trending at £10.42
- £10.38Trending at £11.56
- £7.55Trending at £8.06
- £7.18Trending at £8.01
- £7.32Trending at £7.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.