All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of essays by diverse group of scholars who analyze issues raised by the U.S. prison system. Authors critique the racist, sexist, heterosexist, ableist, and economic injustices that uphold mass incarceration, practices of solitary confinement, and capital punishment.
- Author BiographyGeoff Adelsberg is a graduate student in philosophy at Vanderbilt University. Lisa Guenther is Associate Professor of Philosophy at Vanderbilt University and the author of Solitary Confinement: Social Death and its Afterlives. Scott Zeman works in the Department of Psychology and Neuroscience at the University of Colorado, Boulder.
- PublisherFordham University Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2015
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFordham University Press
- Content Note6 b/w illustrations
- Weight680 g
- Width150 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Paginationxi, 411
- Edited byGeoffrey Adelsberg,Lisa Guenther,Scott C. Zeman
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.