All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £11.94Trending at £12.40
- £24.05Trending at £34.95
- £14.59Trending at £16.57
- £8.77Trending at £11.54
- £11.33Trending at £14.88
- £7.29Trending at £8.01
- £6.65Trending at £8.73
About this product
- DescriptionThis rich collection of original essays illuminates the causes and consequences of the South's defining experiences with death.
- Author BiographyCraig Thompson Friend is Professor of History and Director of Public History at North Carolina State University. Lorri Glover is the John Francis Bannon Endowed Chair in the Department of History at St Louis University.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication24/11/2014
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleCambridge Studies on the American South
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note9 b/w illus.
- Weight540 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byCraig Thompson Friend,Lorri Glover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.