All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTranslated widely across the world, Ian Kershaw's award-winning two- volume Penguin biography of Hitler is widely regarded as the definitive work on the megalomaniac Nazi leader.
- Author BiographyIan Kershaw is Professor of Modern History at the University of Sheffield and one of the world's leading authorities on Hitler. For services to history he was given the German award of the Federal Cross of Merit in 1994 and knighted in 2002, and was awarded the Norton Medlicott Medal by the Historical Association in 2004. His titles for Penguin include Hitler 1889-1936: Hubris, Hitler 1936-1945: Nemesis and, most recently, Making Friends with Hitler.
- Author(s)Ian Kershaw
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication06/05/2005
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Series TitlePocket Penguins 70's S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date03/06/2007
- Weight44 g
- Width113 mm
- Height182 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £7.49Trending at £9.98
- £5.77Trending at £6.20
- £5.15Trending at £7.24
- £6.99Trending at £9.99
- £5.04Trending at £7.39
- £2.80Trending at £2.92
- £10.45Trending at £10.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.