All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.24Trending at £8.98
- £8.64Trending at £12.00
- £18.19Trending at £18.69
- £8.88Trending at £12.06
- £14.54Trending at £15.28
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
- £14.88Trending at £15.23
About this product
- DescriptionThrough a series of engrossing narratives, Death in the New World uses the customs surrounding death among Indians, Africans, and Europeans as a lens through which to examine the cross-cultural interactions in North America and the Caribbean in the three centuries following Columbus.
- Author BiographyErik R. Seeman is Professor of History at the University at Buffalo (SUNY).
- Author(s)Erik R. Seeman
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2011
- GenreHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleEarly American Studies
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Content Note28 b/w
- Weight640 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.