All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDeath on Demand explores the polarizing role of Jack Kevorkian- Dr. Death -and his role as the most visible leader of the right-to-die movement. The book examines Kevorkian's activities in the context of the right-to-die movement to understand his crucial role in bringing the controversial practice of assisted suicide into the public conversation.
- Author BiographyMichael DeCesare is professor and chair of the sociology department at Merrimack College. He is coeditor of New Directions in Sociology and author of A Discipline Divided.
- Author(s)Michael DeCesare
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/07/2015
- GenreCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Weight494 g
- Width162 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.88
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £11.95Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.