All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
About this product
- DescriptionVolume 6 of this series draws together chapters presenting diverse views on developments in ethnographic methodology. It covers topics such as validity in ethnographic work, feminist research, comparison within research, public identification of research sites and research involving children.
- PublisherEmerald Group Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication19/06/2002
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleStudies in Educational Ethnography
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 6
- Place of PublicationBingley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight509 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byGeoffrey Walford
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.