Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.66Trending at £24.06
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
About this product
- DescriptionExamines how political rule in Arab countries is effectuated, organized, and executed, and how authoritarianism works in practice and how it can be grasped conceptually.
- Author BiographyOliver Schlumberger is a Senior Researcher at the German Development Institute (DIE), Bonn, Germany. His research focuses on Middle East politics and political economy as well as on nondemocratic regimes and democracy promotion.
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication16/12/2008
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Content Note4 tables
- Weight529 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byOliver Schlumberger
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.