All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume offers groundbreaking dialogue by many of the most prominent scholars in the field in a definitive treatment of central issues in theism and Christian faith.
- Author BiographyJ. P. Moreland is Distinguished Professor of Philosophy and Director of the M.A. Program in Philosophy and Ethics at Talbot School of Theology. Khaldoun A. Sweis is on the philosophy faculty at Olive-Harvey College in Chicago, Illinois. Chad V. Meister is Professor of Philosophy at Bethel College.
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication15/08/2013
- GenreChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight768 g
- Width165 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Edited byChad V. Meister,J. P. Moreland,Khaldoun A. Sweis
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £12.06Trending at £12.92
- £11.50Trending at £13.50
- £22.45Trending at £24.73
- £8.49Trending at £11.10
- £11.50Trending at £12.31
- £11.99Trending at £13.20
- £11.99Trending at £12.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.