All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA classic collection on the fluid nature of culture and identity from some of the world's greatest post-colonial thinkers.
- Author BiographyPnina Werbner is professor emerita in social anthropology at Keele University. She is an urban anthropologist who has studied Muslim South Asians in Britain and Pakistan and, more recently, the women's movement and the Manual Workers Union in Botswana. Tariq Modood is professor of sociology, politics and public policy at the University of Bristol and the founding director of the Centre for the Study of Ethnicity and Citizenship. His website is www.tariqmodood.com.
- PublisherZed Books Ltd
- Date of Publication08/01/2015
- GenrePopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Series TitleCritique Influence Change
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintZed Books Ltd
- Weight376 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine138 mm
- Edited byPnina Werbner,Tariq Modood
- Foreword byHomi Bhabha
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.67Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.