CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
About this product
- DescriptionIn this monograph, the author introduces the debate about the importance of state coordination or 'joining up' in the area of 'education and work'.
- Author BiographyAndre Kraak is executive director of the education, science, and skills-development research program at the Human Sciences Research Council (HSRC), South Africa. Hugh Lauder is a professor of education and political economy at the University of Bath. Phillip Brownand David Ashton are social-science professors at Cardiff University.
- Author(s)Andre Kraak,David Ashton,Hugh Lauder,Phillip Brown
- PublisherHSRC Press
- Date of Publication31/03/2006
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationCape Town
- Country of PublicationSouth Africa
- ImprintHSRC Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight105 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine4 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.