CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £9.09Trending at £12.98
- £8.87Trending at £9.92
- £6.10Trending at £6.23
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £11.41Trending at £14.18
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
About this product
- DescriptionThis 2007 volume explores the nuances of contemporary immigration and citizenship affecting the United States and Europe.
- Author BiographyCarol M. Swain is a professor of political science and a professor of law at Vanderbilt University. Before joining Vanderbilt in 1999, Professor Swain was a tenured associate professor of politics and public policy at Princeton University. Her highly acclaimed book, Black Faces, Black Interests: The Representation of African Americans in Congress, was named one of the seven outstanding academic books of 1994 by Library Choice Journal; received the 1994 Woodrow Wilson prize for the best book published in the United States on government, politics, or international affairs; received the Hardeman Prize for best scholarly work on Congress during 1994-5; and was the co-winner of the Key Award for the best book published on southern politics. Black Faces, Black Interests has received three US Supreme Court citations. Swain's more recent books are The New White Nationalism in America: Its Challenge to Integration and Contemporary Voices of White Nationalism (co-authored with Russ Nieli). Professor Swain's work on representation and race relations has earned her national and international accolades. She has appeared on numerous radio and television shows including C-Span's Washington Journal, PBS's News Hour with Jim Lehrer, ABC News, Fox News Live, CNBC, Tavis Smiley Show, and National Public Radio's Morning Edition, Here and Now, and The Connection.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication16/04/2007
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note13 tables
- Weight650 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byCarol M. Swain
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.