All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA cutting edge look at the state of the death penalty in America, from the point of view of a judge, a district sttorney, two defense lawyers and the two philosophers.
- Author BiographyHugo Adam Bedau is Professor of Philosophy, Emeritus, at Tufts University and editor of The Death Penalty in America: Current Controversies. Paul Cassell is a U.S. District Court Judge for the District of Utah and Professor of Law at the University of Utah College of Law.
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication14/04/2005
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Note5 halftones & line illus.
- Weight368 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byHugo Adam Bedau,Paul G. Cassell
Best selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £15.35Trending at £16.95
- £27.15Trending at £29.55
- £10.26Trending at £11.20
- £13.69Trending at £14.53
- £16.34Trending at £17.08
- £12.24Trending at £12.76
- £3.90Trending at £5.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.