All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn evocative reminder of 48 years of the steam locomotive, of interest to railway historians and preservationists, Steam power went from being the cutting edge of railway technology through to obsolescence but remains the siren call to the enthusiast's hobby.
- Author(s)Michael Harris
- PublisherIan Allan Publishing
- Date of Publication25/11/1999
- GenreTrains & Railways: General Interest
- Place of PublicationSurrey
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintIan Allan Publishing
- Out-of-print date15/08/2011
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight809 g
- Width212 mm
- Height260 mm
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.