Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £14.94Trending at £18.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.65
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £25.99Trending at £28.47
About this product
- DescriptionThis important book reviews core structural and organizational dimensions, as well as recent reforms and innovations which define the Social Health Insurance system.
- Author BiographyRichard B. Saltman is Associate Head of Research Policy at the European Observatory on Health Systems and Policies, and Professor of Health Policy and Management at the Rollins School of Public Health, Emory University in Atlanta, Georgia. Vaida Bankauskaite is Research Fellow at the European Observatory on Health Systems and Policies. Her research focuses on health care reforms and decentralization, inequalities in health, health care legislation and patients' rights. Karsten Vrangbaek is a lecturer at the University of Copenhagen, Denmark.
- Author(s)Karsten Vrangbaek,Richard B. Saltman,Vaida Bankauskaite
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/12/2006
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleUK Higher Education OUP Humanities & Social Sciences Health & Social Welfare
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1 g
- Width60 mm
- Height91 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.