All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDecentring the West aims to demonstrate the urgent need to revisit the foundations of the global democratic consensus. By examining the views of democracy that exist in the countries on the semi-periphery of the world system such as Russia, Turkey, Bolivia, Venezuela, Brazil and China, as well as within the core (Estonia.
- Author BiographyViatcheslav Morozov is Professor of EU-Russia Studies, University of Tartu. His previous publications include Market Democracy in Post-Communist Russia, co-edited in English with M. Lane Bruner, and Russia and Others: Identity and Boundaries of a Political Community published in Russian.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/03/2013
- GenreInternational Relations
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight556 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byViatcheslav Morozov
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.70
- £6.19Trending at £6.42
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.88Trending at £12.93
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.