Decision Making: An Integrated Approach by David Jennings, etc., Stuart Wattam (Paperback, 1998)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £58.49+ £2.80 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by roxy*media*uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £2.99Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 26 Jan
All listings for this product
Best selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £13.58Trending at £26.31
- £9.54Trending at £10.50
- £6.45Trending at £6.79
- £5.80Trending at £6.10
- £6.90Trending at £7.32
- £5.11Trending at £5.38
- £8.62Trending at £9.14
About this product
- DescriptionThis text provides an integrated approach to decision-making as a subject, with particular emphasis on how decisions are made. It also reviews the techniques that help managers arrive at their decisions.
- Author(s)David Jennings,Stuart Wattam,etc.
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication05/03/1998
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFinancial Times Prentice Hall
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1078 g
- Width190 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Revised byStuart Wattam
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.