All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLeadership guru John Adair provides the techniques and insights you need to find solutions, spark creativity and confidently make the right decisions.
- Author BiographyJohn Adair is the world's leading authority on leadership and leadership development. Over a million managers worldwide have taken part in the Action-Centred Leadership programmes he pioneered. John was also the only British National Serviceman to serve in the Arab Legion, where he became adjutant of a Bedouin regiment. He is the author of over 50 books, many of which are published by Kogan Page, including the classics, Not Bosses but Leaders, The John Adair Lexicon of Leadership and The Leadership of Muhammad.
- Author(s)John Adair
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/07/2016
- Series TitleCreating Success
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight132 g
- Width138 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £21.00Trending at £21.25
- £9.03Trending at £14.99
- £12.95Trending at £13.65
- £11.40Trending at £11.54
- £7.73Trending at £8.16
- £20.43Trending at £21.13
- £8.46Trending at £9.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.