All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.95Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.88
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £11.95Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
About this product
- DescriptionDecision Making in Systems Engineering and Management is a comprehensive textbook that provides a logical process and analytical techniques for fact-based decision making for the most challenging systems problems.
- Author BiographyGREGORY S. PARNELL, PhD, has been Professor of Systems Engineering in the Department of Systems Engineering at the United States Military Academy at West Point since 1999. He has also taught at Virginia Commonwealth University and the Air Force Institute of Technology. Dr. Parnell is a Fellow of the International Committee for Systems Engineering. PATRICK J. DRISCOLL, PhD, has been Professor of Operations Research in the Department of Systems Engineering at the United States Military Academy since 2001. From 2004 to 2007 he held the USMA Transformation Chair, and was program director for systems engineering from 2004 to 2005. DALE L. HENDERSON, PhD, was an assistant professor in the Department of Systems Engineering at the United States Military Academy from 2005 to 2009. He is currently a Senior Military Analyst for the U.S. Army Training and Doctrine Command Analysis Center in Virginia.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication19/11/2010
- GenreTechnology: General & Reference
- Series TitleWiley Series in Systems Engineering and Management
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight866 g
- Width163 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byDale L. Henderson,Gregory S. Parnell,Patrick J. Driscoll
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.