Decision Support in Organizational Transformation: IFIP TC8 WG8.3 International Conference on Organizational Transformation and Decision Support, 15-16 September 1997, La Gomera, Canary Islands by Sabino Ayestaran, Andrew M. McCosh, Patrick Humphreys, Bill Mayon-White (Paperback, 2013)
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £11.51Trending at £12.01
- £12.46Trending at £13.16
- £30.00Trending at £32.99
- £12.51Trending at £17.48
- £13.50Trending at £15.37
About this product
- Author(s)Andrew M. McCosh,Bill Mayon-White,Patrick Humphreys,Sabino Ayestaran
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication29/05/2013
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleIFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight444 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1997
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction and overview. Decision support systems: structural, conversational and emotional adjustments: breaking and taking of organisational care. Measures of ethicality: the calibration of corporate moral transformations. Structure and communications in the process of organisational change: East European experience and its general relevance. How right is wrong. Support as intervention in decision processes. CSCW - a challenge to certain (G) DSS perspectives on the role of decisions, information and technology in organisations? Management developed DSS and organisational transformation. The Organizational Relational model: proposal and results. Inter organizational systems as a backbone for organizational DSS: scope, impact, example. A strategic partnership is outsourcing: a public sector case study. Corporate Upsizing: the Evolving Role of DSS in mergers and acquisitions. The competiveness of the Hungarian managers. Organizational culture and modes of conflic behaviour. Systems logic for problem formulation and choice.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.