All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionDecision and Game Theory in Management With Intuitionistic Fuzzy Sets
- Author BiographyDeng-Feng Li was born in 1965. He received both his B.Sc. and M.Sc. degrees in Applied Mathematics from the National University of Defense Technology, Changsha, China, in 1987 and 1990, respectively, and completed his Ph.D. in System Science and Optimization at the Dalian University of Technology, Dalian, China, in 1995. From 2003 to 2004, he was a visiting scholar at the School of Management, University of Manchester Institute of Science and Technology, UK. He is currently a Minjiang Scholar Distinguished Professor and an Assistant Dean of the School of Management, Fuzhou University, China. He has published more than 200 international journal papers and four monographs and is the coauthor of one monograph and three textbooks. His current research interests include fuzzy decision analysis, group decision-making, fuzzy game theory, fuzzy sets and system analysis, fuzzy optimization and differential games in economic management. He has been recognized with eighteen scientific achievement awards.
- Author(s)Deng-Feng Li
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication12/11/2013
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleStudies in Fuzziness and Soft Computing
- Series Part/Volume Number308
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note23 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight859 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.