All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChina's reemergence as a great power over the next few decades represents the primary strategic challenge for the U.S.-Japan security alliance and for the East Asian security landscape writ large.
- Author BiographyChristopher K. Johnson is a senior adviser and holds the Freeman Chair in China Studies at CSIS.
- Author(s)Christopher K. Johnson
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication05/06/2014
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleCSIS Reports
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Weight186 g
- Width211 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine4 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.24Trending at £10.87
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £10.25Trending at £11.41
- £11.50Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.97
- £10.31Trending at £11.47
- £5.70Trending at £7.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.