All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor nearly two centuries, On War , by Carl Phillip Gottfried von Clausewitz has been the bible for statesmen and military professionals, strategists, theorists, and historians concerned about armed conflict. This book looks at Clausewitz's magnum opus.
- Author BiographyJon Tetsuro Sumida is associate professor of history at the University of Maryland and author of Inventing Grand Strategy and Teaching Command: The Classic Works of Alfred Thayer Mahan Reconsidered and In Defense of Naval Supremacy: Finance, Technology and British Naval Policy, 1889-1914. He served as chair of the Department of the Army Historical Advisory Committee from 2003 to 2006, and as Major General Matthew C. Horner Chair of Military Theory at the Marine Corps University from 2004 to 2006.
- Author(s)Jon Tetsuro Sumida
- PublisherUniversity Press of Kansas
- Date of Publication15/09/2008
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleModern War Studies
- Place of PublicationKansas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of Kansas
- Weight522 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.