All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDeconstructs the design and functional elements and innovations of 100 successful products. This book helps readers to find and understand the workings behind the essential details, some of which made these products stand out and thrive in the crowded marketplace, and some that did not meet their expectations.
- Author BiographyWilliam Lidwell is an artist, author, and entrepreneur. He splits his time between writing, consulting, and working on bizarre design projects at the Stuff Creators Design Studio. William is a regular columnist for O'Reilly's Make Magazine and author of the book Universal Principles of Design.
- Author(s)Gerry Manacsa,William Lidwell
- PublisherRockport Publishers Inc.
- Date of Publication27/11/2009
- GenreDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationRockport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRockport Publishers Inc.
- Content Notefull-colour illustrations throughout
- Weight1111 g
- Width254 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £14.34Trending at £14.70
- £7.45Trending at £7.87
- £23.91Trending at £29.75
- £36.27Trending at £37.49
- £9.75Trending at £12.17
- £28.91Trending at £37.45
- £16.90Trending at £27.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.