All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn illustrated book that presents over 40 projects to create. Using the distinct techniques of painting glass, cutting and glass construction, stained-glass effects and glass mosaics, each chapter opens with material and equipment lists as well as pages of techniques that explain all you need to know to achieve success.
- Author BiographyMichael Ball is a designer and craftsman specializing in glasswork. His work has been published in several magazines and craft books. He has gathered together a group of leading craftspeople to create the projects within this book.
- Author(s)Michael Ball
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication09/12/2014
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteover 350 photographs
- Weight544 g
- Width216 mm
- Height282 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £5.18Trending at £7.02
- £4.72Trending at £5.03
- £3.99Trending at £4.52
- £1.89Trending at £3.01
- £7.96Trending at £8.30
- £8.90Trending at £12.55
- £6.99Trending at £7.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.