All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book, eight leading sporting artists have their own chapter in which they portray the deer in their own unique style from delicate pencil drawings to vivid watercolours and luxurious oils. They are images to be treasured as they capture the thrill that deer evoke.
- Author BiographyGraham Downing has been a keen shot since the age of 13. He is a regular contributor to the Shooting Times, The Field, and the Daily Telegraph. He is a shooting consultant and a council member of the British Association for Shooting and Conservation.
- Author(s)Graham Downing
- PublisherQuiller Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication03/07/2013
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationShrewsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuiller Publishing Ltd
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight1406 g
- Width280 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Illustrator(s)Ashley Boon,Ben Hoskyns,Ian K. MacGillivray,Owen Williams,Jonathan Sainsbury,Keith Sykes,Martin Ridley,Rodger McPhail
- Introduction byGraham Downing
Best selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £7.45Trending at £7.95
- £29.50Trending at £42.23
- £27.37Trending at £28.61
- £26.39Trending at £28.15
- £20.75Trending at £21.49
- £10.62Trending at £11.84
- £23.35Trending at £23.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.