All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA social and cultural history of 'dishonourable people' (unehrliche Leute) in early modern Germany.
- Author(s)Kathy Stuart
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication02/11/2006
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Early Modern History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note8 b/w illus.
- Weight440 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.67Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.61Trending at £12.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.