All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume explains the immigration and citizenship policies in Britain that repeatedly postponed the creation of British citizenship until 1981.
- Author BiographyRieko Karatani received her D. Phil in 1999 (International Relations) at the University of Oxford. She is currently Associate Professor in International Relations, University of Kyushu, Japan.
- Author(s)Rieko Karatani
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication31/10/2002
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleBritish Politics and Society
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFrank Cass Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight521 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Foreword byGuy S. Goodwin-Gill
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.24Trending at £10.87
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £10.25Trending at £11.41
- £11.50Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.97
- £10.31Trending at £11.47
- £5.70Trending at £7.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.