All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.22
- £24.23Trending at £25.13
- £17.16Trending at £22.68
- £5.48Trending at £6.93
- £9.74Trending at £10.07
- £16.72Trending at £24.93
- £7.19Trending at £7.61
About this product
- DescriptionDefining Crime explores the limitations of the legal definition of crime, how that politically based definition has shaped criminological research, and why criminologists must redefine crime to include scientific objectivity.
- Author BiographyMichael J. Lynch is Professor of Criminology and Associated Faculty Member in the Patel School of Global Sustainability at the University of South Florida, USA. Paul B. Stretesky is Professor of Criminology at Northumbria University, UK. Michael A. Long is Senior Lecturer at Northumbria University, UK.
- Author(s)Dr. Michael J. Lynch,Michael A. Long,Prof. Paul B. Stretesky
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication16/07/2015
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight386 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.