All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
About this product
- DescriptionArguing that Defoe's writings insistently returned to the issues of manliness and its contrary effeminacy, this book reveals how he drew upon a complex and diverse range of discourses through which masculinity was discussed in the period.
- Author BiographyDr Stephen H. Gregg is Senior Lecturer in English at Bath Spa University, UK.
- Author(s)Stephen H. Gregg
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/09/2009
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight526 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.