All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplains the various types of dementia, its incidence and existing treatments, as well as treatments being tested and on the horizon. This work includes the role of physiology and insights from the field of genetics. It argues that those who follow can take control of their lives in ways that can increase our chances of defying dementia.
- Author BiographyRobert Levine, MD, is former Chief of Neurology at Norwalk Hospital and retired Associate Clinical Professor of Medicine at Yale University School of Medicine.
- Author(s)Robert Arthur Levine
- Date of Publication30/06/2006
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Note17 tables
- Weight513 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.67Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.