Defying Gravity: Adventures of a Corporate Entrepreneur by Polly Courtney (Paperback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £2.98+ £3.99 P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by fexl
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTony Sharp is an ambitious manager in a company leading the creation of a new business unit. Six weeks into the job, his division is under threat, his staff won't take responsibility and attempts to improve efficiency have had little effect. He realises that a more radical approach is required, but can he convince those around him to take the risk?
- Author BiographyPolly Courtney is a freelance management consultant who writes popular commercial fiction. Her titles are Golden Handcuffs, Poles Apart, The Day I Died and The Fame Factor. Peter Sayburn and Gideon Hyde formed Market Gravity in 2009, a specialist consultancy that helps large companies to develop and deliver new growth initiatives.
- Author(s)Polly Courtney
- PublisherTroubador Publishing
- Date of Publication21/10/2010
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationMarket Harborough
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.05
- £8.24Trending at £8.87
- £8.94Trending at £9.19
- £7.43Trending at £8.42
- £14.54Trending at £15.33
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
- £14.88Trending at £15.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.