All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe philosophical work of Jean-Luc Marion has opened new ways of speaking about religious convictions and experiences. In this exploration of Marion's philosophy and theology, the author presents a comprehensive and critical analysis of the ideas of saturated phenomena and the phenomenology of givenness.
- Author BiographyChristina M. Gschwandtner is Associate Professor of Philosophy at Fordham University. She is author of Reading Jean-Luc Marion: Exceeding Metaphysics (IUP, 2007).
- Author(s)Prof. Christina M. Gschwandtner
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication15/10/2014
- Series TitleIndiana Series in the Philosophy of Religion
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight563 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.84Trending at £5.19
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.