All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of essays exploring the relevance of Deleuze and Guattari's work in contemporary aesthetics and political theory. It attempts to explore and extend the creative rupture that Deleuze and Guattari produce in the Capitalism and Schizophrenia project.
- Author BiographySimon O'Sullivan is Lecturer in Art History/ Visual Culture at Goldsmiths College, University of London, UK. He is the author of Art Encounters Deleuze and Guattari: Thought Beyond Representation (Palgrave, 2005). Stephen Zepke is an independent researcher living in Vienna, Austria. He is the author of Art as Abstract Machine: Ontology and Aesthetics in Deleuze and Guattari (Routledge, 2005).
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication13/11/2008
- Series TitleContinuum Studies in Continental Philosophy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight537 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited bySimon O'Sullivan,Stephen Zepke
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £11.14Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.