CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.92
- £14.86Trending at £17.00
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £24.99Trending at £42.65
- £6.52Trending at £7.18
- £6.10Trending at £6.27
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionA thoughtful, sensitive, and wide-ranging consideration of the challenging problem of 'evil' and how we might be delivered from it.
- Author BiographyBradley L. Herling is Professor of Religious Studies at Marymount Manhattan College, USA. M. David Eckel is an Associate Professor of Religion at Boston University, USA, and Director of the Institute for Philosophy of Religion. His publications include frianagarbha's Commentary on the Distinction between the Two Truths (1987), To See the Buddha: A Philosopher's Quest for the Meaning of Emptiness (1994), and Understanding Buddhism (2003).
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication01/11/2011
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight375 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byBradley L. Herling,M. David Eckel
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.