All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £37.11Was:£37.99Free postage
- £36.48Was:£37.99Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a clear framework to conceive, design, build, prove and embody an enterprise PMO inside an organisation, dealing with the strategic intentions, the politics, the people and the projects. This book is intended to guide all project based organisations providing a common language to describe the variety of possible PMOs.
- Author BiographyRay Mead is owner and director of p3m global, a specialist portfolio, programme and project management consultancy. As a senior, accomplished P3M consultant he and his team work globally to develop their clients' project management capability through a mixture of training, consultancy and delivery solutions. In previous roles he has worked in Project Management, Strategic Channel Management and Training and Consultancy within the IT and Telecoms markets in the UK, Europe, China and Australia. Peter Taylor is a dynamic professional who has achieved notable success in Project Management. His background is in both project management and marketing across three major business areas, with the last eight years leading three PMOs. He is also an accomplished communicator and is also a professional speaker, workshop trainer and consultant. Peter is the author of many books, including The Lazy Project Manager, The Lazy Winner, The Lazy Project Manager and the Project from Hell, Leading Successful PMOs, Project Branding and Strategies for Sponsorship.
- Author(s)Jake Holloway,Peter Taylor,Ray Mead
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/08/2015
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGower Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIncludes 13 b&w illustrations
- Weight438 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.50
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.59Trending at £37.92
- £19.38Trending at £21.31
- £38.90Trending at £59.99
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.